Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hahh new music

New music, keep putting out those sick tracks

OCD: Moosh & Twist - Live It Up


Tell me this song is not sick once you go and listen to it. OCD is a combo of two rappers that respect rap and bring out only the most laid back beats.



Chris Webby - Bulletproof
I know, I know, ya'll are saying I already posted Chris Webby before but this is my all time favorite song off him. Dude takes the popular song Bulletproof by La Roux and just raps straight all over the track.



Jamiroquai - Blue Skies (Flux Pavilion Remix)

For all those dubstep / techno fans out there, when you're chiefing hard and just need to sit back listen to this. It'll bend your mind in ways you can't think of.

The Lonely Island - I just had Sex
"The best 30 seconds of my life"



No comments:

Post a Comment