Friday, December 17, 2010

Music

Going to try something a little different, going along the "new music route". I figure that I know music, I know what sounds good and what music is obscure.

Dub FX - Wandering Love (feat Mr Woodnote & Flower Fairy)
This song I found the other day and it's just so sick, between Mr. Woodnote keeping the sax smooth and calm sounding, and Dub FX keeping the beatboxing that we all know and love.


Black and Yellow - Tyga freestyle
Everyone has heard the popular Wiz Khalifa song Black and Yellow, well I'm bringing this sick freestyle that not many people have heard. Tyga just rips it apart on the track, keeping the song sound as nasty ever.



Chris Webby - Stranger
This year Chris Webby has quickly become one of my favorite rappers, he's unsigned, not well known, kills every beat, and is just sick on anything he puts out. Stranger is cool because it uses part of The Doors song "People are Strange" as the hook and Webby just lays out the track respectably.




Mac Miller - Knock Knock
Mac Miller was the first white rapper I got seriously into after I started experimenting with Asher Roth a little. If you haven't heard Miller's K.I.D.S.(Kickin incredibly dope shit) mixtape, go and download it right now, it's one of those mixtapes that you can just sit and listen to forever.

Hope to be doing this on a regular basis, know I said that about the whole college thing in the first place but music is something I'm passionate about and I feel like I could keep people updated with new, old, and just sick music.

No comments:

Post a Comment