Monday, December 27, 2010

New music representing!

Once again putting out that new music what can I say?

D-Why / Devil Horns to All 

Once again, bringing out another black and yellow freestyle, this beat is just too catchy I guess. Rappers everywhere are just murdering the beat.

Lil Wayne ft. Junior Reid - RappaPomPom
I know, haven't posted much Wayne out there for all the people that love him but here's a new track that he just came out with. Sounds sickkkkk could definitely fuck with it, got that reggae beat in the background that people can just rock with while driving around town.

Enrique Iglesias Feat. Ludacris - Tonight (I'm Lovin' You) (Chuckie Remix)

I know, I know before people start saying how could you post Enrique(at least all the guys would) don't worry, this remix is downright nasty. Ludacris spits nasty just like he always does, there's a few key vocals that just make the song. Definitely check this song out if nothing else.

Lupe Fiasco - Show Goes On
Almost feel bad that I haven't posted this song yet but I'll correct it asap. This, by no means is a new song at all but it definitely is a song that deserves recognition because of just how good it sounds! Lupe took the instrumental idea from "All float on" by Modest Mouse and threw laid back lyrics to keep the track rolling.


Hope everyone has been having a good break, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment