Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm slacking, going slow.

I know I know, I should be putting out new music daily or every two days.... my fault, been a tad busy. I'll make up for it I promise.

Asher Rother & Raw - Comin and Going
Asher came out with a new mixtape! Despite all my new music coming out, Asher has been and always will be one of my biggest hip hop roots, he set the tone for white rappers aside from Eminem in my mind.


Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes - Look at me now
Woah....... this came out of nowhere! This song has a sick just laid back beat that you wouldn't expect between any of the three artists. Of course I'm a personal Busta fan so this track had nothing to prove to me I knew it'd go hard and it really does. Wayne..... yeah he does alright but not many people can match the speed at which Busta goes in at.


Ok Go - This soon shall pass
Alright yeah, this song has been out for a hot minute but I had never seen the music video until I had found it today. As a past band geek myself this video is amazing, I can't even think about how long it took for the whole group to finish the arrangement.
edit: here's another video for the song also as shocking.

Chris Webby ft. Miss Daja - Weirdo
If I haven't converted you to a Chris Webby fan yet, I honestly don't know what I can do except put out of one my favorites off his newest mixtape. He just released his "Best in the Burbs" mixtape which is just too sick, it's getting blown up by webby fans everywhere. I cannot stress enough how amazing this newest tape is, it just redefines hip hop.

I'll be back don't worry, gotta make up for the slow posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment