Tuesday, January 4, 2011

From my personal library

Almost forgot today posting new music but don't worry I haven't completely forgot about you all.

311 - Amber
This song is I think one of my most favorite, anytime I want to sit back, chief, or relax I put this song on, nothing really beats it. It's not new, I know this it's been around for quite a while but it's still an amazing song.

Jay-Z and The Verve - Dirt off your shoulders(Bittersweet Remix Mashup)
Just another song that isn't new, hasn't become wildly popular all of a sudden, or popped up. It's just a great mashup that most people can agree that the two songs combine perfectly.

Kid Cudi - Maui Wowwie
There's not much I can't say about this song, just listen to it and you'll know what I'm saying. It's just indescribable.

Brenton Duvall - Mean Planes and Taylor Gangs
Who doesn't love Taylor Swift AND Taylor Gang? I mean they're both incredible artists in their own element, country and hip hop. This mash up was even described almost perfectly as Taylor Swift + Wiz Khalifa = B.O.B. + Hayley Williams. It's almost true to a certain extent, but the fact that this song wasn't created at once it was all mashed up is just amazing.

That's it for now, hope everyone's enjoying their new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment