Friday, January 21, 2011

Making this quick....

Cause WEBBY CONCERT TONIGHT!
WEBBY WEBBY WEBBY WEBBY WEBBY WEBBY WEBBY WEBBY WEBBY WEBBY
Hell yeah I'm pumped, too bad I couldn't get more people to come with me but it's alright I'll still rock it out.

Dreams Up - Hoodie Allen
This upbeat hip hop song from an indie white rapper is just mesmorizing it's just something that your ears will just love. 

Winner - Mac Miller
Now it's no joke that I'm a HUGE Mac Miller fan, I just love all of his work, from his earliest mixtapes even now to the singles that he puts out. I feel that he will keep climbing and climbing until he's the best, keep it real Mac.

Da Cali Anthem - Rusko
Taking "California" and completely spinning it into a sick techno song is just unnecessarily amazing and I'll definitely be looking out for more singles later from this artist.

Throwing this in there because of his amazing dubstep routine that is just too sick honestly.

Promise I will do more of a write up when I get home but I got stuff to doooooo, get ready for this janx tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment